DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author. They are not intended to replace medical advice from
a licensed healthcare professional. So, don't be stupid. Talk to your healthcare provider and don't rely on the
Internet for your medical needs.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Trip the Life Barf-tastic

Okay, so flying during the eighth week is not recommended by this pregnant mom-to-be.

There isn't anything particularly unhealthy about it, but air travel is always more fun when people aren't watching you while you utilize the well-placed barf bag. It happened on two separate flights, on two separate days. The good news? I can get it all in the bag and not splash anyone or anything. The bad news? Since I'm not "showing" yet, people don't know whether I'm pregnant or drunk. And I saw enough head shaking to think most of them thought I was hammered.

Oh well! Trimester TWO should be better. Three more weeks to go until I get there, though.

No comments: