DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author. They are not intended to replace medical advice from
a licensed healthcare professional. So, don't be stupid. Talk to your healthcare provider and don't rely on the
Internet for your medical needs.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Baby on Board: Flying at 8 Weeks

Tonight we board a Delta Airlines flight, the number of which I cannot remember, to head east. We're going "home" for Devlyn's birthday, to North Carolina, where nearly all of our friends and most of our family live.

I was excited about the prospect of doing this, especially before we discovered I was pregnant. We've had these tickets quite a while now. But now that things have, um, changed it makes everything kind of scary and strange. I don't like flying anyway, and I usually feel a twitter of yuck in my tummy when the plane takes off and when it lands. Now, however, I will be having baby twitters and motion twitters and it could lead to a disastrous use of the little baggie in the seat-back in front of me.

I'll let you know how it goes. And I'll try to stop using made-up words like "twitter" so much.

No comments: