DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author. They are not intended to replace medical advice from
a licensed healthcare professional. So, don't be stupid. Talk to your healthcare provider and don't rely on the
Internet for your medical needs.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cheerios are almost magical

Nausea has set in. Day and night. No puking yet, but I feel it's only a matter of time.

Enter the Cheerios.

I have a box right by my bed, so I can munch on them right when I wake up, or if I wake up in the middle of the night. Or right before bed. Or when I just walk by...

Okay, so it's not THAT bad. But it does actually help. I learned that the majority of issues with nausea and morning sickness in general is drastic drops in blood sugar. Or drastic increases. So the point is to eat a little something all day. Thank goodness I'm already well-trained at that!

1 comment:

R said...

Well congratulations!!!!