DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author. They are not intended to replace medical advice from
a licensed healthcare professional. So, don't be stupid. Talk to your healthcare provider and don't rely on the
Internet for your medical needs.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

12 Weeks, 5 Days

Not much to report these days. I am still not 100% over the "morning" sickness (because I just barfed at 1:30pm today). Overall, I'm starting to feel a little better though. Insomnia has just begun, and I think it's more stress-related than baby-related. I can't feel the little one moving yet but I know it's only a matter of time. Now that I've seen the bouncing baby (literally, bouncing) on the ultrasound, I know it won't be long before he or she is strong enough to say, "Hey, I'm here!!!"

To my chagrin, I am still not quite "pregnant" looking. I have a few maternity items just for the comfort, but I don't exactly require them yet. I can still fit some of my larger clothes, but even the fat jeans can't be buttoned anymore. I'll probably start wearing the maternity uniform this week since I haven't been able to button the pants for quite some time, and now I'm at the end of the belt. You can see below the utter lack of pregnantness. My "beer gut" (as I affectionately call it) will grow pretty soon, but I guess I didn't realize that it took more than three months to really appear pregnant. Here's hoping I don't go too crazy wishing for that "pregnant look" that I unwittingly gain 70 pounds!

So far, I've only lost ten...and gained zero.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for pictures... you are a great blogger, but we need pictures!