DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author. They are not intended to replace medical advice from
a licensed healthcare professional. So, don't be stupid. Talk to your healthcare provider and don't rely on the
Internet for your medical needs.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

15-5 and still alive?

Fifteen weeks, five days. This seems like a really accurate count, but of course it's not really anything more than counting from the last time "Aunt Flo" was in town.

For the first time, I have begun to wonder if my fetus has died. Right now, I have NO indication that anything is happening inside of me. I don't feel nauseous anymore, my breasts are not really tender anymore, and I still haven't gained any weight. My abdomen protrudes only slightly, so it's really hard for onlookers to say definitely, "Yep she's pregnant."

My appointment tomorrow will make me feel reassured. I just have to wait until then.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So how did the doctor's visit go?