DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author. They are not intended to replace medical advice from
a licensed healthcare professional. So, don't be stupid. Talk to your healthcare provider and don't rely on the
Internet for your medical needs.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nearing Week 36

OUCH!

That's pretty much all I do lately. There just isn't enough space left for the little one. And I use the term "little one" very loosely. The baby feels enormous to me. The space between my ribs and pelvis is not very accommodating, so Baby has decided to adjust all of my internal organs and bone structure. I feel rather like I've been run through the ringer a few times, or perhaps hit by a truck.

I spoke to a couple of other moms (new and experienced alike), and they all agree that pregnancy lasts just about one month longer than necessary. Maybe not to the baby, but definitely to the mom! Since I'm pretty much in that last month now (the unnecessary one), I have to say I agree.

Here's hoping I don't end up like the majority of first-timers and go 41 weeks!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope this baby comes out nice and ready and for you preferably sooner rather than later (if s/he is ready). My SIL is 40 weeks today and it is not looking like her little boy will be here anytime soon!