DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author. They are not intended to replace medical advice from
a licensed healthcare professional. So, don't be stupid. Talk to your healthcare provider and don't rely on the
Internet for your medical needs.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bumpin'

Last night, while we were lying in bed, I told Devlyn to put his hand on my stomach and feel the baby move. I joked, "Of course, once you put your hand there, the baby will probably stop moving." I was wrong.

The baby kicked Daddy about 2-3 times. I think it kind of freaked him out. But it was so exciting. I think it makes things that much more real for him, too. It's all very real to me because I get to feel the wiggles all the time. But he's only seen ultrasound pictures (which is really awesome, too). Now that he felt our little one move, I think putting the picture together with the feeling is where the magic happens.

No comments: